Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Music Mania: Fresh Beat Band

There are only so many times I can listen to Raffi without wanting to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. Now I don't hate the man, but the same songs over and over in story time not only gets old, but the songs refuse to leave your brain and all the sudden your dreaming about llamas in pajamas down by the bay and waking up at 4 am wanting to brush your teeth (ch,ch,ch,ch).

So to freshen up my story times I have been looking through our collection of Children's music and have recently discovered the Fresh Beat Band.
I know they've been around for at least a couple of years, but since I don't have small children of my own at home the Fresh Beat Band has simply been off my radar. However when I found this CD I officially fell in love with the band.  I kid you not, this is a CD I could listen to all day long. The music is energetic, fun and unique. My absolute favorite Fresh Beat Band song is Here we Go.  I find these songs in my head all day and I will start dancing in the halls at all hours of the day. I love love love these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment